Kit – Keep in touch
For vulnerable adults, their carers and care professionals, who believe in enabling freedom and independence, KIT is the wrist worn unique and intelligent location and communications device that gives peace of mind.
KIT wristband is a mobile phone and assisted GPS tracker miniaturized into a simple wearable device worn on the wrist. KIT is designed for vulnerable people who are capable of and want to maintain an independent living experience.
The beauty of KIT is its simplicity. By simply pressing the button KIT will call one of a nominated number of carers (up to 16) whose phone numbers are pre programmed into KIT. The carer can also call KIT by simply dialing the mobile number associated with it.
In addition carers can, through any internet enabled device locate the whereabouts of the wearer using the b.con GPS platform which supports KIT. b.con features include geo fencing, battery monitor and alerting systems which notify carers when a loved one has left a “safe zone”.
While KIT cannot guarantee the absolute safety of a vulnerable loved one its dual functionality of allowing voice communication and the ability to approximately locate a loved ones whereabouts does provide a high level of peace of mind for carers who want to maintain the independent living experience of their loved one for as long as their loved one so desires.
- GPS/LBS/WiFi positioning, Real time tracking,
- Worldwide Quadband: GSM:850/900/1800/1900,
- SOS call and message alert,
- Super low power consumption,
- Voice message,
- Watch removal alert,
- Screen size: 0.96 inch display,
- Optional lockable security strap,
- Magnetic inductive charging,
- High grade waterproof :IP66
- Double color watch strap,
- Track route play,
- Multiple Geofences sized from 500M~2KM,in circles or rectangles.
- Up to16 family numbers
- Battery status display and low battery alert.